Filed under: a few of my favorite things, bestest friends, perfectly impossible, work and play | Tags: boring, crazy eyes, facial expressions, quirks and perks, weirdo
Seven Quirky, Kooky, Kinda Odd Things about Moi (other than being terrified of raccoons):
1. I make a lot of weird faces, particularly in front of a camera.* On Monday, D.R. sent me this link and said that the girl in the picture looked just like me. I actually look nothing like her, but I sent it around to 10 of my co-workers and they all said basically the same thing — “It’s the eyes and that creepy, twisted face she’s making.”
2. I hate socks and the way they constrict my feet.
3. I “quit” coffee once every six months or so. This goes along with my tendency for trying a new fad diet or exercise routine every six months or so.
4. I always cry when animals die in movies or on TV. The same can’t be said for when humans die.
5. I can never fall asleep at night and I can never wake up in the morning. I’m considering participating in a sleep study.
6. I’m extremely competitive, even when I’m not that good at something. Scratch that — especially when I’m not that good at something. This in turn makes me an extremely poor loser.
7. I was on a bowling team when I was 7.
I taggety tag whoever wants to do this…. Pithy‘s probably the only one who will do it.
*I asked Castlemonkey if he knew of anything I did that was quirky and this was all he could come up with. Validation that I’m fairly normal and boring.